Keeping Safe During COVID-19:
We are implementing "social distancing" protocols in our hospital:
- The hospital will be keeping its doors locked. When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call the hospital at518-642-1283 to let us know you have arrived. If cell phone service is unavailable, please knock on the front door of the hospital and a member of staff will greet you at the door.
- We are making arrangements to be able to bring pets into the hospital without owners.
- Maintain 6-foot inter-person distance as much as possible.
- No handshake zone in the hospital.
- You may wait for your pet in the car while they are having treatments performed and pay over the phone or a staff member will meet you outside for payment.
- If you are sick or at increased risk and have a pet that needs urgent care, please call our hospital and make us aware of the situation.
- If you need medication, food or any Heartworm/Flea & Tick preventative please call our office so we can arrange the best way to get these to you. Payments can be made over the phone and products can be brought to your car when you get to the parking lot or mailed to your home.
Please continue to call our office for your pet’s needs during this time. We will also be keeping everyone updated as things continue to change.
Thank you very much for understanding and cooperating with our efforts as we try to continue to care for your pets to the best of our abilities.The veterinarian and staff of Granville Small Animal Hospital
“Words can't explain the happiness!”- Brittany M.
“My pets have always been treated like family here!”- Sheryl A.
“We know he is warm safe and loved!”- Jodi L.