In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning July 1st, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
- We ask you to wear a mask over your nose and mouth when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us konw when you book your appointment.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our safety guidelines.
Please give us a call at 518-642-1283, to discuss your pet’s needs.
“Words can't explain the happiness!”- Brittany M.
“My pets have always been treated like family here!”- Sheryl A.
“We know he is warm safe and loved!”- Jodi L.