In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning July 1st, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
- We ask you to wear a mask over your nose and mouth when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us konw when you book your appointment.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our safety guidelines.
Our boarding, daycare and grooming services continue to be available at this time.
Please give us a call at 518-642-1283, to discuss your pet’s needs.
Your Superior Choice to Take Care of Your PetWhat Makes Us Different
When you come to Granville Animal Hospital you are putting your precious pets in the hands of doctors and staff that are truly passionate about all things animals.
Years of Experience
For more than 35 years Granville Animal Hospital has been providing the high level of medical care focused on your fur babies well being.
Committed for a Life Time
At Granville Animal Hospital we are committed to your pets living a happy, healthy and long life from puppyhood into the golden years.
Real Stories from Real OwnersRead Our Reviews
“Words can't explain the happiness!”- Brittany M.
“My pets have always been treated like family here!”- Sheryl A.
“We know he is warm safe and loved!”- Jodi L.